Thursday, September 5, 2013

Sell my wrecked car

Whether it's been in a fender bender or has been totaled, we'll take it. Our flat bed wreckers have no problem loading up damaged vehicles.

We Still Pay TOP DOLLAR Cash Even if your vehicle is damaged very badly!

It's as easy as 1 2 3! All we need to do is ask you a few questions about your vehicle. Once a price and time is agreed upon, we come out with the full offer in cash and haul it away. We have bought so many vehicles in our years of business, that we have found ways to make the process as easy as possible for both parties. Junk My Car Austin takes pride in pleasing our customers. We do not view our customers as just "sellers", we view you as loyal customers and go the extra mile to take care of you. Whether it's picking your car up off of a busy road, or waiting until you are off work and ready to have your car hauled off. We are here for you.


512-947-1947 THANK YOU AND JUNK MY CAR AUSTIN LOOKS FORWARD TO MAKING YOU SOME CASH


junk cars Austin, junk cars, cash for junk cars, cash for junk cars Austin, junk my car, cash for cars, junk my car Austin, cash for cars Austin, junk my car for cash, junk car buyer, Austin junk car buyer, sell my used car, sell my used car Austin, sell my junk car, sell my junk car Austin, we buy junk cars, we buy used cars, how to sell my junk car

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I've been reading your website for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Lubbock Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the great work! cash for junk cars los angeles

    ReplyDelete