Friday, September 27, 2013

When your mechanic calls you to ask whats wrong with your car!

What do you do when your mechanic does not know what is wrong with your vehicle? I own a 2001 Nissan Altima that has been giving me problems with starting right up. This problem began a few weeks ago. I parked my car under a bridge and went to run errands for a little over an hour. When I came back my car would not start. All of the lights turned on and what not, so I knew that the issue was not a dead battery. So I began to  look around to see if I could leave my car parked there for the night and call a friend for a ride. It was a Monday night, and the street sign read that there was no parking permitted there during Tuesday mornings because street sweeping would be going on. I couldn’t leave my car there; I would get a ticket. I called my sister, who is mechanically inclined, and she told me that she would come take a look at it. I sat there waiting, and actually trying to start the car with no luck, then my sister gets there tries once and the car starts right up!
“Thank God,” I thought. I drove the vehicle home and parked it. The next day, I went out to try and start the car and it did not start. I left the car to sit for four days. On the fifth day, I figured that I better try to start it because I didn’t want the battery to die. Low and behold it started right up! What a clown situation I had on my hands! The car started whenever it wanted to.
This past Monday, I got into my car, and it started fine. I drove to the nail salon to do my nails, and when I finished and was ready to head to work, I got into my car, and to my luck the car wouldn't start. I had to leave my vehicle parked there and walk to my job. I left my car there for about two days and then had it towed to my mechanic‘s shop.
When the car got to the mechanic shop, my mechanic called me and asked me what was wrong with the car and told me that it started for him with no problem. I told him that I had a clown car and that it starts when it wants to. I found it comical that my mechanic was calling me to find out what was wrong with the vehicle. How ironic! I told him that I thought that I needed a new starter and so he gave me one.
If you are experiencing problems with your vehicle and are fed up with putting money into and fixing it, you should research junk car removal service. Go to Google’s search bar and type in various keywords such as “Junk My Car,” “Cash for Cars,” or  “Sell Car For Scrap.”
 
 
junk cars, junk cars Austin, cash for cars, junk my car, sell car for scrap,
cash for junk cars, cash for cars Austin, cash for junk cars Austin, junk my car Austin,
junk car removal, free junk car removal, damaged car, wrecked car, sell my car, sell my used car,
sell my junk car, we buy cars, we buy junk cars, cash for clunkers, junk yard, auto salvage

junk cars, junk cars Austin, cash for cars, junk my car, sell car for scrap,
cash for junk cars, cash for cars Austin, cash for junk cars Austin, junk my car Austin,
junk car removal, free junk car removal, damaged car, wrecked car, sell my car, sell my used car,
sell my junk car, we buy cars, we buy junk cars, cash for clunkers, junk yard, auto salvage
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hey there I am so delighted I found your website, I really found you by mistake, while I was researching on Digg for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a incredible post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to look over it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the excellent work. cash for junk cars los angeles

    ReplyDelete